1. http://www.asperconsultants.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you register or request a service on http://www.asperconsultants.com we ask you for your contact details which may include your; Full Name, Company name (if applicable), Home address, Company Address (if applicable), Telephone numbers, and email address. Further information may be requested but you do have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the specific process.
3. We use your personal information to help us provide our service to you in a more accurate and relevant manner. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing email@example.com.
7. When you enter this site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are sent from our server to your computer and stored as text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flows or for other reasons. Cookies themselves can help to identify those areas of the site that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long. Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, means that certain personalized services cannot then be provided to that user.